Here are a few fantastic DIY ideas for a wreath to add to your decor this Valentine’s day or any day to show your love.
1. Button Heart Wreath – Gather buttons of red, pink and purple hues to make this simple yet adorable little wreath of love. Check out the instructions on how to make this button wreath here.
2. Fabric Scrap Heart Wreath – Have left over pieces of fabric from past crafts? Tie them around a heart shaped foam wreath and voila! you have this wonderful looking wreath to hang on the front door. (idea & image from candiecooper)
3. Book Page Wreath – punch pretty shapes out of your favorite romance novels or love poems to create this decorative diy wreath featured at flowerpatchfarmgirl
4. Paper Rose Wreath – you can easily make this gorgeous paper rose wreath with the right supplies and quite a bit of time and patience but it sure does pay off in the end. See the full tutorial here.
5. Valentine Rosette Wreath – This diy wreath idea featured at ourbestbites mixes pink, red and white rosettes out of felt for an easier version of the one above.
6. Heart Berry Wreath – This wreath was originally spotted over at etsy by EverBloomingOriginal but can be made by hand with the right materials.
7. Red and Pink Yarn Wreath – wrap red, pink or purple yarn around a foam wreath and tie a big gorgeous bow at the top for a simple decorative wreath that looks amazing. (image & idea via meohmymama)