Get the kids together and make these fun and easy crafts for Valentine’s day that won’t break the bank!
1. Valentine Finger Puppet – let the kids decorate their own heart finger puppets with little things such as googly eyes, glitter and/or strips of pink and red fabric. (Image & ideas originally appeared in FamilyFun Magazine)
2. Heart Bird Seed Feeder – make these cute heart shaped bird feeders and let the kids hang them on a tree branch outside to observe birds in their natural setting. Head on over to notimeforflashcards for the full tutorial.
3. Lollipop Flowers – Add a cupcake liner to a lollipop and a little creativity to create these adorable little flowers that the kids can give away to their friends, teachers and classmates. Full instructions can be found at littlelovely.
4. Paper Heart Wreath – let the little ones write their own messages of love and bring them all together to make this cool wreath of love you can display in the home or classroom! Check out the how to here.
5. Valentine Sun Catcher – This Valentine diy idea for the kids is super easy and you probably already have everything you need to make them… You can find the full instructions here.
6. Felt Valentine Bracelets – little girls will love making these fun homemade bracelets with buttons and pieces of felt in beautiful Valentine colors such as pink, red and purple. Need a full template for the bracelets? Check them out here.
7. Heart Crayons – these heart shaped crayons are so much fun to make and are a great way to recycle those broken crayons you may have laying around. Dianne Faw has the full how to!
8. Valentine Prints – Find different textures for the kids to play and paint with such as these ideas from 4crazykings.
9. Puzzle Picture Holder – decorate puzzle pieces and craft sticks to create these picture holders that make great gifts for friends and family for Valentine’s day. (Image and idea via allkidsnetwork.
~ Go here to see our great Valentine’s day gift ideas for the kid’s teachers! ~