These Thanksgiving people are adorable decorations for the kids at the table! Start saving those toilet paper rolls and learn how to make these little Thankful village people here.
( update: this link takes you to the site but not to this craft. So I will do my best to share how we did it 🙂 )
- construction paper
- toilet paper rolls
- tape or glue
- I used the solid part of the clothes and taped it to the roll
- we cut out the face part and attached it.
- I drew the collar and apron pieces and cut them out and attached them.
- measured out the hair length and then snipped the ends for the frayed look then attached it to the roll.
- made a cone like shape for the bonnet
- cut out a circle for the base of the hat then cut out a rectangle and taped the ends together to make the top part of the hat then made the accessories.
- we used markers to draw the details like the buttons eyes ect.
hope this helps 🙂