Place these numbered pumpkins on your door step for a fun way to decorate for Halloween.
- Select a pumpkin for each house number and cut a hole in the top of them and clean the guts out.
- Tape the selected number stencil to the outside of one of the pumpkins and gently trace the number with a pen or marker.
- Remove stencil and carve the number just outside the lines you drew using your carving knife or a small handsaw.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each pumpkin.
- Place a tea light in the bottom of each pumpkin and stack them in appropriate order for your house number.
- Don’t forge to place the top back on the top pumpkin, you can throw away the others that won’t be used.