A fun fall craft idea for this decorative Acorn Frame…
Acorn tops, enough to cover your frame
White craft glue
- Gather acorn tops that have fallen from the trees and place them in a bowl of water to soak.
- Place the acorn tops on a cookie sheet and bake them in a preheated 225 degree F oven for about 40 minutes. (This should kill any remaining insects that may be hiding and will also dry the acorn tops.)
- Remove from oven and let cool on a paper plate in a single layer.
- Apple a generous amount of glue to one section of the frame at a time. Cover with acorn tops in your desired pattern or design.
- Once the frame is completely covered, fill in all the gaps between the acorns with craft glue. Let dry overnight until the glue dries clear.