Thanksgiving that looks nice and won’t break the bank? It IS possible here are just 5 of the many cheap Thanksgiving decorating ideas. That look like you broke the bank but didn’t actually break it.
These are five of my favorite and cheap Thanksgiving Decor that I plan to use around my own home this turkey day. I hope you like them as much as I do.
1. Wine Glasses turned upside down with mini pumpkins inside and candles on top. Create a nice and unique setting.
2. Fall decorating with hurricane vases – popcorn kernels, red beans, and peas and if you wanted to add to the outside of the glass simple with paint or stickers.
3. Dollar store glasses, sticker letters or paint and stencil, fill with cinnamon sticks, pine cones, acorns, etc. With this the possibilities are endless
4. Dryer vent (purchased at your local hardware store), orange spray paint, a stem out of cinnamon sticks, and a little bit of raffia.
5. Yarn Wrapped Candles2., 3., 4., 5.)