A clever St Patrick’s day crafts that can be used in more ways than one! Take a look at these mini Leprechaun Hats.
This little project I found while looking for something else actually and found it to be so cute I wanted to make some of my own. As I looked at the instructions I realized I don’t have a dark coated cookie sheet so as I walked through the cup aisle I got a different Idea entirely but I still want to share this one with you as well.
- Styrofoam cups
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Gold Chenille Stems
- Hot glue Gun
- Shamrock buttons
- Dark Coated cookie sheet <– Very important
There are quite a few good uses for this craft that I want to share with you before you go get the instructions.
- These can be used as cool Saint Patrick’s day party favors or decorations.
- The can be attached to a Hair band and worn.
- You could use them as St Patrick’s day party favors.
- Write names of guests on them and use them for seating arrangements.
- Fave Crafts also suggests putting a magnet on the back and putting them on the fridge.
- My son suggested placing it on one of the house plants to trick someone into thinking there is a Leprechaun hiding in our plants.
- Also you could paint it all black and use it for a Snowman Hat in a Christmas craft.
- Pilgrim Hats for Thanksgiving.
- Since the instructions are very detailed I will send you to the page. There are also tips there that you will want to read as well. Fave Crafts – Mini Leprechaun hats.
Enjoy guys! I will be sharing with all of you the idea I had as I walked through the Cup aisle so keep an Eye out. I will also add an update here on this post too.
Get Inspired and Get Creative – S.C.M