Add a little bit of Confetti to your party with this idea for New Years! Its simple and quick great idea for last minute party favors.
I was hunting down some fun ideas for New years and came across the really cool idea. It is simple and I made them pretty quickly too!
What I Used:
- Plastic bottle
- Box Cutter
- Hole and Shape Punchers
- Duct tape (for looks)
- Took the plastic bottle and cut off the top with the box cutter.
- I did my best to make the edges smooth. Next time Ill probably draw a guide line with a sharpie.
- attached the balloon to the bottle (it stays put pretty well)
- I added the duct tape mostly for looks.
- I took some paper and using my shape and hole punches made some confetti.
- placed it in the top of the bottle and Voila!
- All you do is pull down on the balloon and poof Confetti!
These are pretty neat and I think they would be a great New Year activity for preschoolers, and for some New Years family fun. They are a little messy with tiny bits of paper and glitter (I’m a brave mom) all over but nothing beats the excitement on my boys faces.
I found this Idea originally on Craft Berry Bush and wanted to share it with all of you!