Parent day is coming up fast. Gets the kids together and make this easy and simple craft for mom or dad!
- Finger Paint
- Construction Paper
- Plate or paper plate
- Sweet little Hands
– Prepare the area, paint can be messy
– Take out some construction paper and cut into pieces (for lil’ ones mom and dad would want to do this part)
– Get out the finger paint and put it in something where the kids can place their whole hand into. (like a paper plate.)
– Place their hand in the paint, then place hands onto the paper where fingers and thumbs shape a heart.
– Allow to dry ( according to paint instructions
-When dry take pieces of the cut paper and glue and place them within the heart shape.
allow to dry.
-Now you can write whatever message you want.
-This one was laminated, Which means it will last much longer.
Wait When is parents day you ask? Every year its the Fourth Sunday in July. 🙂