A fun and super easy Halloween craft you can do with the kids!
Black Construction Paper
White Construction Paper
White Crepe Paper Streamers
White Yarn or Black/White Ribbon
- Cut two round circles and one larger oval from the black construction paper (this will be the ghost’s eyes and mouth).
- Use the glue stick to attach the ovals to the front of the paper plate to make the face.
- Then cut out arm shapes out of the white construction paper and glue them to the back edge of the plate to make the ghost’s arms.
- Cut crepe paper into five strips, 24 inches long each. Glue crepe paper to the back of the paper plate so that they hang down from the bottom.
- Fold ribbon in half and tape the open ends to the back of the plate for the hanger.