A vampire craft just for teens, taking toy fangs and making them into something wearable and stylish just in time for Halloween.
I found this really cool holiday craft for teens that is perfect for Halloween. This simple craft can be used in a variety of ways here Cheryl from Everyday dishes makes hers into a necklace but you could also make this into a charm for a bracelet, some very bold ear rings, or attach it to a hair clip/hair band.
- Toy Fangs
- Cooking Spray
- Quick set Epoxy
- a cup or something to mix the epoxy in
- jewelry eye pin
- jump rings
- jewelry pliers
- Place the fangs face down
- spray the inside of the mold with cooking spray
- add a small amount of epoxy into the cup or whatever your mixing it in.
- add glitter and mix
- immediately add this mix into the fangs
- you want to get the bubbles to the surface, and the epoxy to the bottom by tapping the mold and using a toothpick
- let the molds sit for three minutes
- place the eye pin in the center of the fang
- let it finish setting for another three minutes
- when its done remove the fangs from the mold, trim if necessary.
- feed the chain and attach your jump rings with the jewelry pliers.
*This post Contains Affiliate Links*
Image Via : Cheryl Style