Looking for a creepy and cool Halloween decor idea for your home or party? try this head in a jar idea. It is sure to be a big hit!
As Halloween approaches I have been searching for Halloween ideas that are a bit more creepy. I found this head in a jar idea and wanted to share it. The best part is that this would be great as part of a costume I am thinking of being a voodoo lady and making heads in a jar to creep out the kids (and some adults) as I hand out my candy this year. If you look in the comments you can see that one guy turned himself into the headless horseman! how cool is that. I can’t wait to spook some people.
- Food Coloring – yellow, orange and green
- A jar big enough to hold the size of the head you want.
For the head:
- Computer with Photo editing software
- Color printer
- Lamination – Either your own machine or take it to your local office supply store.
*There is a pdf/psd file that you can download if your like me and want to creep people out with the head of someone random haha*
There is complete instructions that tell you how to edit your own photo – Here also as you go down the page it also has the files in PDF or PSD with the head from the image.
- He fills the jar half way with water.
- mixes a combination of the food coloring to achieve the color of the preservative.
- once the image is laminated then he inserts it into the jar.
- and its done!