If you are looking for Christmas tree ornaments to make then this easy little Peppermint Christmas ornament is easy and you can get the kids involved too.
- Peppermint Candies
- M&M’s or another candy
- Ribbon or twine
- Lay out the design for your peppermint ornament. The simplest is to lay it in a circle to make a wreath shape.
- Then connect the parts that touch with the icing
- add more to your design if you want “glue it all down with the icing.
- Then let it set for two hours (my son got a little ahead of himself and we had to do some major repair.)
- When all set tie a little string or bakers twine and tie it.
- Hang it
I don’t have pictures of this one we made them then found little brother munching away the next day. I found this fun little craft on Pinterest originally but the link didn’t lead anywhere with actual directions. So I looked at the image and found the actual craft on Martha Stewart.