Check out this super simple and fun craft idea for the Christmas season!
Recycled Light Bulb
Yarn or Fabric scraps
Spray Adhesive such as Elmer’s Glue Extra Strong Spray Adhesive
- Balance a light bulb on something that will hold it in place, such as a toilet paper tube, and paint the glass part white (you may choose a white glitter color if you wish). Let it dry.
- Paint the metal at the top of the light bulb black for the snowman’s hat.
- Then add eyes, nose, mouth, and buttons using black and orange paint or marker.
- Wrap a small piece of fabric or yarn around the light bulb neck for the snowman’s scarf and/or attach small twigs to the side of your snowmen to resemble arms).
- Finish it off with some spray adhesive and a sprinkle of clear glitter.
- Hang and enjoy your recycled ornament that will give you a reason to brag this Christmas season!