By making your own gifts for the holidays you can save money and personalize your gift for a special touch. These heartfelt homemade Christmas gifts are great for family, friends, neighbors, the kid’s teachers, or co-workers. Many only require a few affordable supplies you may even have around the house, so check them out and get to crafting!
1. Graphic Script DIY Burlap Candles via fancyfrugallife
2. Coffee Candle how to at savvysugar
3. DIY Sweater Pillows – cozy gift for someone you love, find the tutorial here
4. Pringles Gift Box – a wonderful way to recycle Pringles chip cans to wrap gifts spotted at cheapcrafting
5. Fabric Button Hair Pins – great gift for girls who love fashion accessories
6. Handmade Bookends – glue a toy from the dollar store on a block of wood and paint it to make these awesome diy bookends
7. Natural Clay Magnets – these looks fancy and expensive but they are so so easy to make and look great on the fridge
8. Baseball Bracelet – perfect gift for anyone who loves the sport of baseball
9. DIY Wine Cork Trivet – really cheap and easy gift for wine lovers who also love to cook
10. Wine Cork Reindeer – save those wine corks to make these reindeer figurines
11. Sweater Candles – upcycle those old ugly sweater and turn them into these cool candles
12. Paper Clip Bookmarks – a fun DIY project you and the kids can easily make together to give to teachers or friends
13. Vinyl Record Magazine Rack – melt old vinyl records into decor items like this magazine rack holder.
14. Rope Coasters – know someone who just moved to the beach or bought a beach vacation house? These coasters will add a great nautical feel to their home and make a great gift idea
15. Hot Chocolate Stacked Snowmen – made out of baby food jars, how cute!
16. Mod Podge Stained Glass Votive – cut out whatever shapes you desire and modpodge them onto a glass votive candle holder to make faux stained glass.
17. Instagram Coasters – capture memories with these creative coasters made out of photos from Instagram
18. Scrabble Coasters – These coasters made out of Scrabble pieces are just as fun to make as playing the game itself!
19. Chalkboard Mug – a personalized gift for family or friends that’s super easy to make
21. Melted Snowman Ornament – cute ornament made with a few cheap supplies that any neighbor or friend will love to get
22. Reindeer Pots – turn old pots from the garden into these fun reindeer pots for gift giving!