Learn how to make this easy red, white and blue Patriotic yarn wreath to display on your door for holidays such as the 4th of July and Memorial Day!
1 Pool noodle or round styrofoam craft wreath
1 Bundle of red yarn
1 Bundle of white yarn
1 Bundle of blue yarn
White Felt Stars
- Start by wrapping the blue yarn around the noddle where the duct tape is.
- Use a low temperature glue gun to secure the end of the yarn when the whole thing is wrapped around the tube.
- Start the red yarn next to the blue completed section and so forth with the white section while gluing the ends on the backside of the wreath.
- When your wreath is completely wrapped with the yarn, glue the stars to the blue part of the wreath.
- Hang up on your door and get lots of compliments!